Chuckadice: Wargames TaKtiX

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Plymouth Show

Its this week, I won't be going but I believe Colin and Panjo (possibly) are. What are you going to get there then lads?

In other news I played a 25mm WW2 skirmish game last night using Minkey/Guy's new skirmish variant of his set of rules. It worked ok, espescially in the fact that realistic tactics allowed a US victory. It is a scenario that I think we could do well using either Colins 20mm or the vast array of 25mm figures that we have. The forces are limited, about a dozen Americans and around 50 Germans, but the setup does give the Americans a real advantage. If anybody is interested in doing it at some point I will set it up.

This has been a test message to satisfy Matt. Normal service will now be resumed.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home